The winner of Miss South Africa 2021 is set to take home a package of prizes and sponsorships worth more than R4 million when she takes the crown from reigning Miss South Africa Shudufhadzo Musida.
The new queen will receive R1 million in cash from the Miss South Africa Organisation, as well as the use of a fully furnished and serviced apartment at the luxurious Central Square Sandton, with fabulous interior décor by Vursa and a Mercedes Benz C-Class Sedan for the year of her reign.
The prizes and sponsors include, in alphabetical order:
- American Swiss: Official crown sponsor
- Bacher & Co: Fragrance sponsorship for her year of reign
- Brand South Africa: Play Your Part Ambassador
- Cahi Dental & Prosthodontic Practice: Dental and oral hygiene care
- Central Square Sandton: Use of a luxurious two-bedroom apartment in the heart of Sandton
- City of Cape Town: Official hosting partner
- House of BNG: Official celebration partner
- Lajawi Hair: Official hair styling sponsor for her year of reign
- Mercedes Benz: The use of a C-Class Sedan for her year of reign
- Miss South Africa Organisation: R1 million in cash
- Motherkind: Official wellness & collagen product sponsor
- MUK haircare: Official hair product sponsor
- Neda Beauty & Healing: Care of Miss South Africa’s brows, facial skincare treatments and laser treatments
- PWC: The official auditors of Miss South Africa 2020
- Sparkle Cosmetics/Gelish SA/Morgan Taylor SA: Nail care for her year of reign
- Steve Madden: Official shoe sponsor
- Strands of Love: Miss South Africa’s hair extensions sponsor
- Sun International: Miss SA’s home away from home
- Switch Playground SA: Official fitness partner; includes Switch classes and personal training sessions.
- The Firepower Group: Empowering Miss South Africa with self-development workshops
- Top Drawer Collection: Luxury sleepwear
- Veaudry Global: Official haircare sponsor
- Vursa: Interior designers and furnishers of the Miss South Africa apartment
- Woolworths: To sponsor Miss South Africa with WBeauty and Woolworths home products throughout the year of reign
- ZOËT: Clothing sponsor
Again this year, the top three finalists will represent South Africa at the world’s three most prestigious pageants – Miss World, Miss Universe and Miss Supranational. Only in the days after Miss South Africa 2021 is crowned and the other top two are announced, will the Miss South Africa Organisation decide which candidate would do the best at which competition.
These two other winners on the night will each receive R175 000.
Miss South Africa 2021 will be crowned at the Grand Arena, GrandWest in an entertainment-packed event on Saturday, October 16, from 17h00. The event will be screened live on M-Net and Mzansi Magic and will be streamed live for an international audience.
The Top 10 competing for the crown are Bianca Bezuidenhout, Catherine Groenewald, Cheneil Hartzenberg, Jeanni Mulder, Kaylan Matthews, Kgothatso Dithebe, Lalela Mswane, Moratwe Masima, Tiffany Francis and Zimi Mabunzi.
Miss South Africa is presented by Weil Entertainment in association with M-Net, Mzansi Magic, Sun International and the City of Cape Town.